Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am a blogger!

Well, I finally did it. I finally decided to blog. Everyone keeps telling me to do it, and while I worry that I won't have much to blog about, at least it will eliminate the insanely long emails I send out every month or two. I also figure that even if no one else reads it at least I am making a consious effort to write down the little events in our lives that often fall through the cracks and become forgotten.
So now on to our life. We are pretty boring here. We have enjoyed this weekend because Troy has been home. He has been working up in Wyoming for the last 6 weeks, and only comes home for the weekends, and we really miss him. (Especially me, it's hard to be a mom with no support system) Ethan told his bus driver the other day that his dad doesn't live here anymore. And although it isn't exactly what she thinks, it is kind of true. Oh, well, he is hoping to have everything wrapped up there by Thanksgiving, so then he will move back in with us. Adia got her stitches out on Sunday, yes I took her, Troy couldn't handle it. The nurse who did it was a little bit mean,and not very compasionate. Adia was crying, and the lady told her to shut up. Shut up is a naughty word at our house, so Adia stopped crying, looked up at her and said "That is a naughty word and you are a grouchy butt!" (I don't know why shut up is a naughty word and grouchy butt is not, but that's how we roll) So that was not one of our finer moments, but it's over, and hopefully we won't have to go back again for a while. Ethan is doing great in school this week (It's only Tuesday morning, but hey, you have to take your joy when it comes) He made some great breakthroughs is therapy yesterday, and we are proud of him. Well, that is about it for us today. I guess that wasn't too hard. I'll keep working on it. It has to get better right?

1 comment:

  1. Katie I'm so happy you're blogging! I LOVE hearing your antics and stories - they really make me laugh. I think you have more than enough to blog about - and it can be very theraputic too. So keep up the good work!

    And good luck with Troy gone. Cory's gone for the next few days and I hope I don't loose my mind before then :) I don't know how you do it - you're one tough cookie!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete