Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm a drinker too!

See, and I thought I wouldn't have anything to write about. Boy was I wrong. My kids can walk and talk, therefore I have plenty to write about. I was hanging out with Adia and my friend Misty waiting for Ethan's bus to come. All at once I realized that I had consumed almost two and a half gallons of water today, and hadn't used the bathroom since last night, so I needed to go. I tlod Misty that I drank too much and I needed to go to the bathroom, and left her to wait for Ethan. The bus came while I was still in the house, and if it isn't me who picks him up the person has to be on the list (Which Misty is) and they have to sign him out before he can get on the bus. While the aid was taking care of that the bus driver was trying to make conversation with Adia. She asked her where I was, and Adia answered "my mom drinks too much so she had to stay in the house." Apperantly the look the driver gave was pretty funny because when I walked outside Misty was laying on the front lawn laughing so hard she couldn't stand up. Not only that, but she didn't even bother to correct the situation, so now the bus driver not only thinks my husband left me, but also that I am a drunk. Which thinking about it, it might make sence... one could be the reason for the other. I guess it's a good thing that I stopped caring too much what other people think of me BEFORE I had kids, huh? Anyway, just thought you might enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment