Friday, November 18, 2011
Some great resources.
I had some questions about yesterday's post. This year (and last, though I wasn't aware then) a super great blog hosted an adoption interview series. People who are involved in adoption signed up to interview other people who are involved in adoption, and post the interviews on their blogs. Yesterday's interview was just one of those. There were over 120 people who chose to participate. I love it because there are views from all different angles. Birthparents, adoptive parents, adoptees, those who are waiting, open adoptions, closed adoptions, special needs adoptions, domestic adoptions, the list goes on and on. Pretty much if you have a specific adoption interest you could find a blogger who is experiencing it and sharing it. It's such a great resource. If you are interested in reading other interviews, and adding some great blogs to your list, you can find all the participants HERE, along with a description about what they blog about. Go check it out! I haven't read them all yet, but I have found some excellent ones. I hope you find something you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment