Friday, November 18, 2011

Last Chance!

Don't forget to get your questions in for the Adoption Q&A Giveaway. Ask any question you want, nothing is off limits. But ask it by midnight tonight or there is no guarantee I will answer you.:) Just kidding, of course I will answer, but you won't get a prize, just a regular old answer to your question.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Miss Katie, I have been reading your blog all day! Lots of tears, but lots of warm fuzzies and goosebumps too:). I have a few questions. Who chooses what kind of adoption (open or closed) it will be? The next two are more personal and don't feel like you have to answer... How did you explain adoption, "birth parents", etc without explaing the "biological details" when they were young? Also, do they know the condition they were in with their birth parents? I'm so glad that they have you, you guys are perfect for each other! Love you!

    ReplyDelete