My friend Jessica tagged me, so here goes:
The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
K- I am pretty unspectacular, so this should be pretty easy right?
1. It may not be cool, and I may not be great at it, but I really enjoy being domestic. I like to cook, garden, can, clean, sew, knit, etc. I just love it! I get a lot of joy out of it, and it makes me proud when I can look around my house and see things I have done for myself.
2. I have crooked pinky's. They are REALLY crooked. So much so that unless I concentrate on it they curl up. So everywhere I go, everything I do I look like a proper English lady drinking tea, or something.
3. When I am the passenger in a car I use my hand against the dash to try to control the car. It is my imaginary steering wheel, and brake. If I want the driver to slow down I put my hand on the dash, if I want them to move to the left I put my hand on the door, etc. It is really annoying, even to me, but it is a subconscious thing, and I can apologise and try to quit all I want, but it doesn't do any good, when Troy drives too close to the car in front of us, my hand shoots to the dash. I do it so much that there are permanent hand prints on the passenger side of our car.
4. I HATE it when my toe nails aren't painted. It really irritates me to have no color on my toes. I really can't handle it. And when they are freshly painted I feel SO GOOD!
5. I talk with my eyes. I can't keep secrets or hide my emotions because my eyes give me away. You know how people say "so and so couldn't talk if you tied her hands down"? Well I am that way with my eyes. Force me to close my eyes, and I probably couldn't say anything, and you surly wouldn't be able to understand me. I think that's one of the reasons I hate talking on the phone so much. I feel like I'm not getting my point across because you can't see what my eyes are saying.
6. I sleep on my stomach/left side with my right leg bent and up by my side and my left arm up with my face resting on it. Like how babies sleep with their legs bent and their bum in the air, I'm like half of that. And I can't sleep any other way. It doesn't matter what position I am in, if it isn't that one, I can't sleep. One time I separated my left shoulder, and couldn't sleep on my left side, and I really couldn't sleep-for about three months I just dozed off and on all night. Even with my serious pain meds, I couldn't get a good night's sleep. The funny thing about this is that Adia sleeps the EXACT same way. See, she really is my daughter.
So now I tag Melissa, Shanna, Emily, Ellie, Pam, and Stacy
what a fun way to get to know you better. :)Those little things we do I think are what really makes us unique and fun. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag! I will do it soon!
ReplyDelete