Sunday, August 24, 2008

How they really feel...


This is what it looks like when my family has had a long tiring day, followed by going with mom to a photo shoot, followed by mom wanting to get in a few family shots afterwards. (Especially when you are at a really cool park, and the playground is right in sight)

I shot a birthday party for one of my friends on Saturday. Her family was great, and I had a really good time. It was hard because of the time of day, and the area we chose, and there were also LOTS of people celebrating the grandmother's birthday, and the more people involved the harder to get a good shot... I did have a great time, and loved getting to know the cute, fun, family. They were really sweet, even when Ethan ran up and stood right next to Grandma as she was blowing out the birthday candles, and the family members were snapping pictures. They are going to always wonder who the mystery kid is in those photos. SORRY! Anyway, it was at this amazing park here in our town. I love it there, and have done a few shoots there, but have never taken my family there. As long as we were there, and still had a little light, and a few frames left on the card, I decided to get some shots of the fam. This is the best we could do. (I quickly gave up and just let them run.) I love Ethan in this one. It shows the way we were all feeling. Of course, the other two don't look any more thrilled to be there. Oh well, at least I had fun:)

2 comments:

  1. It's a cute picture of the fam! I love "real" pictures. Better to get what's really happy than a wjole bunch of fake smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the family will have no clue and all ask... "Who was that kid anyway?" I'm sure your friend will love the photos and knows that not everyone was looking at the camera. Maybe more were annoyed about photos. I love photos! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete