Well, I know I haven't posted for a while. Grandma Fawn has been in the hospital for nearly a week now. We are all really worried about her but she seems to be improving little by little so that is good news. But that has kept us busy for the last several days. If you have any extra prayers please put in one for her and for Grandpa.
I also went to Mary Kay Career Conference over the weekend, and learned SO MUCH, and also had a TON of FUN! (Thanks for helping watch the kids, Grandma and Grandpa Eberling:) It was a wonderful conference, and I LOVED getting to spend time with my Mary Kay friends. I really miss adult conversation now that Troy is never home, and I love all of the ladies that were there from my unit, so I just enjoyed every second of visiting with them. (Of course that meant only getting two hours of sleep, but it was totally worth it.) I also learned so many new things both from my friends and also from the speakers at conference. I am so excited about all of the new things that just came out, and even more excited about the things that are coming out in the next few months! Really, this stuff is awesome, and will really change lives! (Well, at least my life, and my family's lives:) I am just so pumped and ready to really get working. That is the best part about Mary Kay stuff, it inspires me to do better, not only in my business, but also in my own life. I am so lucky that I am part of a company that helps me become a better wife, mother, friends, and all around person, and also helps me make great money... I could go on, but I know that there are a few MK Haters out there who are ready for me to move on, so I guess I will.
Tonight in Parent Teacher Conference. Last time it turned out to be a huge disaster, so pray for us that things will go better this time around. I haven't been so worked up over one of these since I was in high school... and even then, I don't recall this huge knot in my stomach, or the queasiness that I am experiencing. I can only hope that some day my husband will move home again, and then he can be the one to go to these things...
Speaking of my husband coming back to us, have you noticed that it is now officially April, and no longer March, and still he isn't here? Boy I've noticed! He was supposed to be done in March, and before that it was February, and before that it was definitely by Christmas, and before that it was by Thanksgiving. I guess next time someone tells me something like that I should ask what year they are referring to. Is it Christmas of 2011 or March of 2025 ? I really started to get worried when I told Troy that if he wasn't done in Wyoming by the time Ethan got done with school I was moving home to live with my mom. His first reaction was, "Do you mean this year of school, or graduate school?" ... Time will tell buddy, time will tell...:)
No, really we are all doing great. I have to give Troy a hard time about it, but I am really blessed to have such a hard working husband who really takes pride in doing his job. I am also blessed to have a husband who is okay with working so hard so that I am able to stay home with my children (Who I complain about sometimes, but who I love so much it makes my smile hurt) I am really lucky too, to have these wonderful children who bring such joy to my life. Anyway, that's it from our house. I'm sure there will be more soon...as long as Adia has the ability to speak there will always be more...
I'm so thankful that I have you in my life too! You keep in up to date with the Mary Kay stuff and I'm sorry if I ever get negative about it. I'm just waiting for my box of stuff to come. What do I have to do to have you tell me about the new stuff coming? :) I thought I'd get down there this week... but doesn't look like it. I'll keep you posted!
ReplyDelete