Saturday, December 15, 2007
Our Grandpa is Really Tired
Troy's parents came to visit this weekend. They came up here to sign my Father-in-Law's retirement papers, then afterword came to Brigham to stay the night with us. We all went out to dinner last night to celebrate what Ethan calls his grandpa being "Really Tired". All night Adia kept saying "Good job being sleepy Grandpa" I have tried to explain what retired means, but I don't think they get it. I think they figured that the reason he isn't working anymore is because he is too tired to do it any longer. He is only in his mid fifties, so it isn't like he is that old, and he will probably get another job for several more years, he has just put in thirty years for the state, and it's time to quit. But I think we succeeded in making him feel old and tired, whether he is or not. Oh, well, Congratulations anyway Grandpa, now go take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment