Monday, December 10, 2007

A new team member!

I forgot to say this before, but I am way excited about it, so I am going to write an entire post just about this. All of you Mary Kay Haters out there, just skip right over it, but Mary Kay is a HUGE part of my life, and I am going to share the MK news along with all of the other news:) So, I have a new team member, and this is way exciting because she is my friend Kristene! She is going to be great at this business, and I can't wait to share this thing in my life that is so important to me with a person who is so important to me. She is already selling up a storm, and even though she is scared to death (can you blame her) she is headed up the path to becoming a ROCK STAR! Good job Kris! *If you are looking for a good way to become a rock star too, let me know, I would love to share this with you too:)

1 comment: