Today we decided to take pictures next to the tree before we went to church. It didn't go so well. The kids were in a really cheesy mood, so that's about all we got out of them-just a bunch of cheese. After all was said and done, this is what we ended up with. Hope you enjoy.

This is the only picture of Ethan that didn't show his signature "I'm bored with this whole thing" smile. You can see it trying to poke out, but I snapped it just before he revealed it.
This isn't the best picture of Adia, but for those of you who know her, the look says it all. This is totally her personality. Trying to look sweet and innocent but just can't keep the mischief from peeking through.
These faces, especially Ethan illustrates how we all feel by the time we finished taking pictures today.

This is the only picture of Ethan that didn't show his signature "I'm bored with this whole thing" smile. You can see it trying to poke out, but I snapped it just before he revealed it.
This isn't the best picture of Adia, but for those of you who know her, the look says it all. This is totally her personality. Trying to look sweet and innocent but just can't keep the mischief from peeking through.
These faces, especially Ethan illustrates how we all feel by the time we finished taking pictures today.
I should show you the pictures we took one Easter... then you'll know I understand your pain. The pictures you took look great!
ReplyDelete