Saturday, June 5, 2010

Naughty

Adia was cutting pictures out of a nature magazine. She said that she was going to give the pictures to her friends, and Ethan was REALLY hoping that he was one of them. She finally did give one to Ethan. He wanted the puppy, but she gave him a bird. He kept stomping around the house complaining " mo-om, Adia gave me the bird!" At first I didn't know what he was talking about. "What! Where did she even learn that?" But then he explained what was going on and I got it. It totally isn't funny, but I couldn't stop laughing. Then he said "She was so rude, she flipped it across the table at me. She flipped me the bird, mom!" I almost died... Do you think I need to get out more?:)

3 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Ysabella always pointed at things with her "bird" finger up to about a year ago, we were always telling her to use a different finger! On a second note do you remember "It's a temple!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally picture that. I would be laughing my head off too.

    ReplyDelete