
Lucie
Ethan Loves Lucie. LOVES HER! Really. The other day we were talking about it, and he said "Lucie is my girlfriend, but Parker says he is going to marry her." I asked what he was going to do about it. He thought for a long time and said, " Maybe I'll fight him." I reminded him that Parker is his oldest friend, and is a true friend, and if he was sure it was worth it to risk all of that over a girl when he is only eight years old. He thought about it for a while. He weighed the options, he really loves Lucie, but he really loves Parker too. He's known parker for much longer, but Lucie is SO PRETTY... what to do, what to do? Finally he said "I know! I'll just be FRIENDS with Lucie, and FRIENDS with Parker and MARRY Kaymee!" Problem Solved!

Wow! All the girls that have enter your son's life! Man oh man... I think this happens at age 8. Have you met Miss K? :)
ReplyDelete