Adia misses her friends. A LOT. We used to live on a circle street, and almost every house on our side of the circle had kids or
grand kids living there that were my kid's age. They used to run back and forth between each other's houses, and they had a blast every single day. Now we live in the country where playing with friends takes some planning and patience from the moms.
Adia misses the ease of city life. (So do I, but for different reasons:) So we decided to have a tea party and invite all the little girls that we could find. We had a blast. We made fun little invitations (I forgot to take a picture of those-oops) made treats, decorated, and dressed up. It was so much fun, and the girl's conversations were so funny. They were like little tiny grown ups. I was dieing. Here are some of the pictures of the festivities. (Moms, if you want copies, let me know:)

We had delightfully pink cupcakes with purple and white frosting and pink sprinkles. (Adia's choice of course)


I made little flower shaped drawstring purses for a take-home for each girl. My friend Stacy brought the darling little butterfly clips for each girl.



Miss Payton - This also doubled as a birthday celebration for her as well.

Lucy - Isn't she stunning?

Kaymee- Ethan fell in love with her after the party was over. He talks about how pretty, and nice she is all the time. (I'm not sure she even remembers who he is. Love can be hard when you're young:)

This is the goofiest picture of Adia, but for some reason it's the only close up I got of her.
Braylee- She is so sweet, she makes me giggle. - And she loved the cupcakes, can you tell?
Shaydin, a baby sister tagged along. She was darling. She was REALLY enjoying the frosting.


We did a couple of little crafts after the treat portion.
All of the moms stayed around to help and visit. Thanks so much for your company ladies.

Everybody smiling.

I said, "look like a princess", and this is what I got...
What a beautiful tea party! Ours usually consists of our chipped princess tea set and broekn up bread and string cheese:)
ReplyDeleteI want to know how you made the purses... send me instructions!
ReplyDeleteWow that looks so fun and the cupcakes so yummy. They all look like they had an amazing time.
ReplyDeleteThe party turned out so cute. I loved all the cupcakes and cute decorations. HOw fun to have girls!!!
ReplyDelete