
"Mom, guess what I am"
"A Muslim?"
"Nope"
"Mary, the mother of Jesus?"
"Nope"
"Anyone from the scriptures?"
"NO!"
"A Beet?"
"No, guess better!"
"Someone who forgot how to put their shirt on?"
"A SCUBA diver?"
"Nope."
"An Octopus?"
"Nope."
"A helicopter?"
"No, MO-OM Just guess right."
"Why don't you tell me?"
"Just keep trying, you will never learn anything if I give you all the answers all the time." (I kinda deserved that)
"A pile of spaghetti with sauce on the top?"
"Oh, Mom, you aren't even trying now."
"Okay, just tell me what you are."
"A red rabbit, silly!"
"Oh, of course! How didn't I know that? You look EXACTLY like a red rabbit. It's totally obvious..."
Isn't it so funny the kind of things kids come up with? My boys are always coming to me saying things or doing things that just make me laugh. Adia is such a cute girl.
ReplyDeleteSilly Rabbit!
ReplyDelete