
Cute right? She is a Sun-Starlet. That was my project last Saturday. More to come soon I hope.
Moving on, Another thing you should know is that I need to know who is reading my personal stuff right now, so I will be going private soon. I haven't figured out the details right now, whether I will be only private or if I will keep this blog public and only share a little of the news and then have another private one that will contain the personal goings on of our life or what. I'm open to suggestion. But here's where you come in. LISTEN CAREFULLY! If you read my blog and want to continue leave me a comment or send me an e-mail (eberling2@msn.com) and let me know what YOUR email address is. I know that a lot of you just silently follow me, and don't feel like we are necessarily good friends, but this includes you too. Anyone can request to be on the list. I love sharing my life with everyone, and have met so many friends through the blog and I never really wanted to go private. Unfortunately situations change, and it is necessary for right now. So send me those addresses people. Things will get fun again soon, I promise. We are embarking on a whole new adventure here people, and I know you want a front seat to the train wreck that is my life:)
*Please know that going private has nothing to do with the above-mentioned news. That means that EVERYONE is welcome to request an invite, just in case you were wondering. -You know who you are:)
No comments:
Post a Comment