Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(Not) News! - (That's for you Shanna:)

Something fun and exciting is happening at our house. It might take a little while, so I'm not giving details yet, but it's really good! Anyway, because of the exciting thing we are doing a little rearranging in our house, which also means some redecorating, and some serious cleaning out. It is a lot of work and takes a long time, so hang in there for a while until life settles down a bit, and I promise I will fill you in on everything... including the stuff I have been promising to fill you in on for over a week now...

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hate that you just left us all hanging! Now I'm going to be wondering what's going on! I'm excited for you guys and can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally rude- you can't put "News!" as your subject and then not actual tell any news!! I'm calling the blog police.

    It does sound fun. I hate the cleaning out part, but I love having it done! Please update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Call the blog police. We are all going to be checking everyday for the update or announcement. Can't wait to hear??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha,ha! Thanks for the correction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RUDE!!!!!

    But do I know something about this news.... like when Troy visits us and tells us stuff..... :)

    ReplyDelete