Have ya missed me? (Have you even noticed I haven't been around for a while?) Well, let me tell you where I've been. First of all I went to girls camp for my church for five days (More on that to come) so a couple of days leading up to it, and a couple of days after I was busy doing the getting ready and unpacking stuff. Then just as I got home my computer crashed. I had an identity stealing virus. (Fun right!) So for the last week I have been waiting and hoping, (and complaining and going crazy) to get my computer back. (Good thing I was busy changing all of my important identity info - account numbers, passwords, etc.- all week so I didn't have too much time to miss it. I discovered the importance of backing things up. Fortunately most of my photos were backed up, but NONE of my writing was saved- including my BOOK - You know, the one that I have been working on for the last four years, the one that I was nearly finished with, yeah, that book...
Oh, well, the computer is back now, my identity is safe now, and many great lessons have now been learned, so stay tuned for updates of what has been going on for the last two weeks, probably in no particular order...
We miss you Katie come back!
ReplyDeleteI have missed you. I was checking everyday. I'm so sorry you lost your book. I know you've worked really hard on that. You must be so frustrated. Luckily you didn't lose photos. Can't wait until your next post.
ReplyDelete