Here are the rules:1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 6 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.
So here are my nominations:
1. Stacy Her life is full of adventure! With two darling kids and a husband who works out of town she is always busy, and I love hearing all about it. (Plus I totally miss her now that we don't live very close, and reading her blog helps me feel less lonely:)
2. Brook She is super woman with five kids, three still just babies, and still she is so put together. I wish I could be like that.
3. Kathy She is a beautiful writer. (And a great aunt too:)
4. Carlie I met Carlie through an adoption group, and fell in love. She is such a cutie, and has two of the most darling little girls I have ever seen. (Plus she is an expert on twins. She has these cute little "Twin Tips" That she posts every once in a while. She is so organized!)
5. Roxy She is such a cutie, and she is a beautiful photographer.
6. Joanna She is a great friend, a great scrap-booker, a great mom, and a great inspiration. Any time I need to get a little lift I go visit her blog.
Happy Reading!
Thanks so much Katie!! Sorry I have been SOOO slow at replying to you and thanking you. I am just writing my post now - it still might be a few day s before I post it. I am way behind on everything right now! :) Thanks for your sweet comments. I appreciate you! I m such a slacker blogger right now too - hardly time to even read other blogs. Hope you are doing well! Your kids are growing up so much! :)
ReplyDelete