Today for his summer program Ethan went fishing. When he got home he had a huge adventure he wanted to tell me about. It might be a bit of a "fish story" but it involves not a fish, but (What else?) a toilet. Here goes, as told by Ethan...
I was fishing, but then I needed to pee, but I didn't want to pee in my pants, and there was a bathroom, so I decided to use it. (good choice dude) So I went in there and locked the door like POW! locked. And then I peed. And then I was done so I tried to get out, but I couldn't get the door opened, so I cried a little... but really it was a lot. And then I was in there for a really long time, just cryin' and wishin' I could get out. Then my teacher was worried that I had flushed myself so she came inside and looked for me and found me in there except she couldn't see me because the door was locked. She tried everything to get me out but she couldn't and then she almost cried a little, and I almost cried again, and I thought I would have to live in there forever. And it didn't smell good! (Scared face, sad pause for effect.) But then I remembered I am ETHAN THE GREAT so I used my super hero strength and I was like BOOM, BAM and the door opened and I was safe. (sighs with relief) And that's the story.
Wow! I am so glad that Ethan the Great is safe. I almost cried a little :)
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, that is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI gave you a blog award!
ReplyDeletehttp://3cutekids.blogspot.com/2009/07/lovely-blog-love.html