Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a winner!

A few months ago my friend Shanna had a contest on her blog. You had to tell her your favorite holiday, and if she picked your name she would make you something that went along with that holiday. And guess what?!... She didn't pick me :( But because she is super awesome, talented, and wonderful (Shanna The GREAT!) She decided to make something for each person who commented! Wow, right? She is an amazing quilter. Really, I have tried my hand at making quilts before, and I have no idea how she does such a beautiful job. So this is what she made me. Isn't it beautiful? I love it. (I have actually been loving it for about two months now because that's when she sent it to me. I told you I am really behind on my blogging:) Can you guess what holiday I said was my favorite?


It was Father's day. I have always loved that one. I love my dad, and I love celebrating him. I love my husband, and I love that he is finally a dad, I love summer, and Father's day falls in the summer time. I also didn't have many summer decorations, so I thought, "Why Not" I really didn't think she would come up with anything Father's Day related, but she fooled me, darling little bow ties. See, she is amazing! I just wanted to show it off, and tell her thank you even if its a little late. Thanks so much Shanna. You have no idea how much this means to me:)

1 comment:

  1. You are totally a winner! ;)

    Thanks for the thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Now I just have to finish all the rest of them... :)

    ReplyDelete