I am SOOOOOO behind on blogging I still have things from June that I want to write about. Unfortunately it has been a busy summer and is showing no signs of letting up. We just returned from the Fuller Family Reunion, so today is full of unpacking, cleaning, getting back to normal-ing, plus we have three extra kids today. (They are being very good, and we love having them, but it still doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging) So I am just going to tell you a quick little random adventure story...
We were stopped in construction for about the eighteenth time on our way back home yesterday. When I saw a mouse run over to the SUV in front of us. I told the kids, and we all watched it for a while. It kept running around the back tire, and then it ran right up the tire and disappeared. I am not a mouse fan to say the least. They creep me out. So we kept watching and I was wondering what had happened to it. Then I remembered that I had heard about mice getting into cars before. Then I wondered how they got in there. I wondered if that was how, and what if there was a mouse in that car in front of me right then, and what if there was a mouse climbing into my car...! Suddenly I REALLY wanted to start going again, and I got the shivers thinking that I could feel something touching my feet, UUUGH! (did I mention that I REALLY don't like mice...or that I have a slightly over-active imagination... Oh, and I have a story about being in high school and riding the bus and there was a mouse on it, and it started climbing up the driver's pant leg, and she started freaking out and the bus was swerving all over the highway, and it nearly ended in disaster-remind me to tell you that one some time...Oh, and I also might have Adult ADD) So finally we started moving, much to my relief, and the kids and I kept watching for the mouse to run out, but it never did, so I was sure that it was in the car UUUGH! we were well on our way, going about 65mph when suddenly the mouse flies out of the tire, and HITS OUR WINDSHIELD!!!! AHHHH! I Squealed, and the kids squealed, and right in the center of the windshield there was a grimy, dirty, furry, mouse print. UUUGH! and it wouldn't come off when I pressed the cleaner button, and the stuff sprayed on and the wipers wiped. It was still there. I had to stop at the next gas station (45 miles away) and use the little squeegee and totally scrub it to get it off. Yuck.
Random, I know, but hopefully that will tide you over until I have a chance to write about the important things.
NUMBER 1 REASON NOT TO READ YOUR BLOG AT WORK!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing so hard I am crying my co-workers wonder what the heck I am doing. Sorry you had such a creapy drive. Glad to see that you are blogging again.
Love Ya,
Stacy
That is so funny! Only you Katie, only you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am laughing so hard that I am almost crying, too funny but also scary! LOL
ReplyDelete