Today Adia and Ayja were playing dress up. They came up stairs to make an announcement. They were both getting married...to Elmo. I loved their "wedding dresses" and the way they did their hair was Fab, so I wanted to take their picture. I told them that they couldn't BOTH marry him because that's against the law. Aida was fine with that. She decided that Ayja could marry him and she would be "the person who is the friend and loves you a lot so they hug you and hold your flowers, you know, like Uncle Levi was at your wedding, Mom" -The maid of honor? Yup, that was it.- "Besides, I don't really like Elmo anyway, He's too red, and all he wants to do is play 'tickle me here.'" (Also a little like Uncle Levi :) That's my girl. So, though I don't recall you holding my flowers, this one is for you, Uncle Levi. (I included a few pictures so that you can see the resemblance. The snapshots of my wedding are just scanned in, so they aren't great quality, but you will get the point anyway.)
If you squint your eyes when you look at this one it seems a little like my head is floating in a plastic bubble!
If you squint your eyes when you look at this one it seems a little like my head is floating in a plastic bubble!The resemblance is really strong on these two don't you think?
On here it looks like Levi just has a REALLY bad bowl cut. He doesn't, he is wearing a ball hat backwards, you just can't see the bill. He actually doesn't even have hair at this point.
Jer and I were laughing at how you and Adia have the same smile. We also laughed at what baby Levi was!
ReplyDeleteDARLING. Maybe someday we will meet the famous Levi....
ReplyDeleteI knew Levi had on a ball cap. He seems to wear oneabout 90% of the time. One of the reasons we love him! What a great guy Uncle Levi
ReplyDelete