






It was a record, I only shot about 30 frames (Usually it is between 80-100) but I probably ended up with more usable shots that usual. There was no nose picking, sister hitting, grouchy faces, or tongues sticking out. There was no crying, yelling, or tantrums, and we all liked each other when we were through. The whole thing only took about 45 minutes. I don't know what we did differently this time, but I hope I can figure it out so that all the rest can go this smoothly.
These are the best pix I have ever seen. You are so good at photography. You sure have a sweet family.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures Katie. You have an Amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteI need to schedule an appointment. You have fall leaves and that is what we need for pictures! I LOVE your photos!
ReplyDeleteThye look so great! I am dreading pictures with three small kids. Chances aren't good to get them to all smile AND look at the camera. I wish you lived closer!
ReplyDeleteWow Katie you look hot!!! Love Stacy
ReplyDelete