

We are getting things ready to build a patio outside sometime soon. (Work in progress) So we are shoveling and leveling and compacting. It is a family job, though from these pictures it seems like Troy's job is supervisor, and mine is documenter, and the kids are the only ones who are doing any work. I just thought it was cute that they are actually putting real effort into the job, and I am impressed by how much work they actually got done:)
*There is a way cute video that I really wanted to post, butfor some reason I can't get it to upload, so maybe I will try again later.
slave labor! Some day we will come down and see your work in progress!
ReplyDeleteWhat great little helpers you have. I have to upload my vidoes to youtube to get them to work on my blog. Look forward to seeing the video.
ReplyDelete