Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Red Koolaid

I am NOT a fan of Kool-aid. Especially the red kind. I don't know if it is the MOUNDS of sugar you have to put in it, or the fact that I can't really make it correctly (I just can't force myself to add that much sugar, so I skimp, and it always tastes terrible) or the fact that every time I drink it I worry about having a huge colored mustache that won't wash off. At any rate, we hardly ever have kool-aid, and I am just fine with that. However, when we were shopping for the weekend, because it was a holiday weekend we picked up a few special treats, and that was one of them. Boy were the kids happy! They LOVE the stuff!(Troy made it, so I couldn't screw it up) This morning Ethan finished up the last of it, and gave me a HUGE satisfied smile. With a face as happy as this one, maybe I could break down and buy it more often.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kool Aid. You should come to my house when your kids want some. Grape and Lemonade mixed together is the best. It was called PurpleSaursRex when they use to sell it.... now you have to make it yourself.

    ReplyDelete