




My first photo shoot went really well. It was a lot of fun, and they were really great to photograph. I LOVE this family. They have become great friends to me since we moved here. The mother is such a great example to me. She is doing such a good job raising her sons. They are so well behaved and have wonderful manners. They listened to every order I gave them. Tilt your head, lift your chin, fix your pant leg, put your hand higher up your arm, open your eyes, smile... They did exactly what I asked of them. It was amazing to me. I took about 120 shots and 112 turned out to be usable. When I take pictures of my family the odds are more like out of 120 we can use 4. It was a great experience. They said that I could post some of thier pictures, and these are a few of my favorites. Not because they are necissarily the best pictures, but because of the story behind them. I swear I laughed the entire time. They are such a fun family.
You have a great talent Katie
ReplyDeleteI think the pictures are so beautiful! I love the location you chose as well. I think you should do a little advertising. I wish you weren't so far from here. My family is due for a picture. The baby is 7 months now and I wanted one when she is closer to a year since they change so much. But I bet there are tons of places beautiful in the fall. I am ready for a change from the studio sheet backgrounds. I would love to know what you charge. You can get some experience with 3 little ones under 4! I love capturing their personalities and I see that in the pictures you took.
ReplyDelete