On Sunday we watched the solar eclipse. It was pretty cool, but no, I didn't get any good pictures. My mom brought camp chairs and snacks, and my dad brought welding masks and lenses. We had a great time even if I didn't get any good proof of it.
Thanks for all your sweet comments. I loved your experience you shared for this week's wake up wednesday. About the glasses. I got them at Claire's in them all. They don't have kid ones, but maybe some of them might me small enough to work for him anyway. I'm not sure. I think it's really cute that he wants to wear glasses!
Hey Katie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your sweet comments. I loved your experience you shared for this week's wake up wednesday. About the glasses. I got them at Claire's in them all. They don't have kid ones, but maybe some of them might me small enough to work for him anyway. I'm not sure. I think it's really cute that he wants to wear glasses!
Cheri
PS - You are an awesome mom and woman. Really.