Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tired *updated*

Have you ever been so tired that you do something really dumb... and it leaves a mark... and everyone asks how it happened, and you are embarrassed to tell them what you really did, so you need to make up a story about it to make you look a little less dumb... but you are so tired you can't think of one... so you ask all of your nice blogger friends who really love you to help you think of one?:)
I burned the end of my nose with the curling iron today... what can you do with that one?



*** And PS, remember how I have to give a talk in church on Sunday, so if it blisters and looks horrific, EVERYONE in town is going to see it??? I could use some prayers:)

***UPDATE***
Your prayers must have worked. My little nose is super tender, but there is no blister or scab. It is pretty red, but nothing a little Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation can't fix:) It's a burned nose MIRACLE! Big thanks!

3 comments:

  1. awww!!!! (((big loves)))

    My vote is to say there was a feak pressure cooker accident.... and it is a MIRACLE that you were not blinded.

    or... you can use my belly dance veil and tell people it is for support of repressed women everyware.

    More loves xoxox Has mom put pine gum salve on it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make me LAUGH. I would have loved to see your burned nose and you giving a talk is Sacrament. I would have starred at your NOSE and tried to listen to what you were saying all at the same time. Remember, I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Oh no!! the NOSE won the concentration race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    Go to ldschurchtemples.com under construction and see a picture of our new temple. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete