This morning I got out of the shower and herd fits of giggles coming out of my bedroom. I went to investigate, and found the kids playing with the "photo booth" program on the computer. They were having so much fun that I couldn't be mad, I just had to join in the laughter. When they were all finished I checked the pictures that they had saved. They had me rolling on the floor all over again. I thought I would share. Remember, these are all pictures that they took on their own AND that they deemed good enough to keep. Those little crazies... Enjoy...






Finally someone figured out that you have to look at the camera, not the screen:)

This one makes me a little sick to my stomach, I don't know why...
Too cute! My son just learned how to take pictures with my camera and boy does he think he is a great photographer! lol
ReplyDelete