I am so blessed by Ethan's spirit. We are going through some hard things right now in our family, and I know I wouldn't make it through without him. He is the first to suggest we read scriptures when we don't know how to solve our problem, and he prays for us continually -really, while we were riding bikes to the park yesterday he hopped off, hit his knees, and said "mom needs a prayer". And the prayers he has said during the last week have been so inspired, so beautiful, and humble. I am in awe of this special little spirit. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I am really proud of the person he is, and so honored that I would be trusted to be the mom of such a truly amazing little boy.
Friday, April 23, 2010
So Blessed!
I am so blessed by Ethan's spirit. We are going through some hard things right now in our family, and I know I wouldn't make it through without him. He is the first to suggest we read scriptures when we don't know how to solve our problem, and he prays for us continually -really, while we were riding bikes to the park yesterday he hopped off, hit his knees, and said "mom needs a prayer". And the prayers he has said during the last week have been so inspired, so beautiful, and humble. I am in awe of this special little spirit. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I am really proud of the person he is, and so honored that I would be trusted to be the mom of such a truly amazing little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My grouchy husband and I are praying for you too!
ReplyDeleteHope everythign works out for you guys. Kids do amaze me with their strong spirits. My little girl always seems to sense when we need a special prayer.
ReplyDeleteKids are so sweet and in tune with the Spirit. Hope things work out for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow, what an amazing little boy you have there!!
ReplyDelete