Saturday, April 24, 2010

Addiction

I think I have an addict on my hands. It could be serious and it has me pretty worried. Today I tried to mail a letter. I got an envelope out of my office, but the sticky part wouldn't stick. I tried another envelope with the same results. I tried a different kind of envelope- the same thing. I couldn't figure it out. I was going crazy. Finally Adia admitted to having licked EVERY. SINGLE. ENVELOPE. in the entire house. "I just think they are so tasty, Mom! I tried a few and I couldn't stop" I will look into seeking professional help and see if we can't break this vicious cycle. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh her and Miss Payton can go to counsuling together!!!! Miss Payton will do the absolute most grossness just to get a taste!!!! HELP!!! We need an intervention!
    Love You GUYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The things kids come up with:)

    ReplyDelete