Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's NIAW!

National Infertility Awareness Week. I may or may not post more on this subject this week, it depends on where my heart is in the next few days... Chances are that you or someone you love has struggled, or is still struggling with infertility. It is a very real, very common, very painful situation. It requires sensitivity and love from those around you. Check out this blog post. It is really good. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy @ Kathy's Thoughts and AdventuresApril 27, 2010 at 9:57 PM

    Katie, I love you so very much and hope that you can feel the love I have for you. Most of all I hope that you feel our Father in Heaven's love and his arms that are surrounding you constantly. You and your family are always in my prays.
    I love you my sweet girl!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete