Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

I know, I have been a total blog-slacker for the last few months. I have just been so busy that if I ever get a minute where I could sit down and blog I end up sitting down and falling asleep. I can't promise that it is going to get any better any time soon either. So here is Easter-even though it was a few weeks ago...

Grandma and Grandpa Eberling came for a visit that weekend, and we had a lot of fun with them.
Grandma is trying not to get her finger or nose cut off by Ethan's new toy.


Adia checking out the loot! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.


Grandpa telling a story.


It was Grandpa's birthday. He is diabetic, but his favorite cake is German Chocolate. I found a recipe for a sugar free "German Chocolate Cake" and thought it would be such a great surprise. The topping turned out great, and I might make it again, but the cake was SO BAD! It was so dry it could have been used to stop a flood. It was awful. No one but Grandpa and Ethan finished their cake. Grandpa had to drink a gallon of milk just to choke it down, and Ethan was fine, cake is cake, and cake it GOOD to Ethan:) I guess that's what I get for trying...


This was taken right after swimming lessons which is why the kids are dripping wet. (Where's the birthday cake when we need it, it would have dried them off in a hurry)














This is a totally bad photo, but it is the best one I have of Adia in the bubble dress I made her. It is darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment