Thursday, March 18, 2010

The truth about Dad-According to Adia, NOT MOM!

Our friends recently had a baby die, so there has been a lot of talk about death and what happens after death. Our family believes that after death we have the opportunity to be together with friends and family who have already passed on as well as be with our Heavenly Father and Jesus. Adia and I were having a conversation about that the other day, and it went something like this:
Adia: So where is Nikki's sister now?
Mom: She went to live with Heavenly Father.
Adia: What would happen if I die?
Mom: You would go to live with Heavenly Father too.
Adia: So what would you do then?
Mom: I would try to be really good so I could be with you after I die.
Adia: What if you are kind of good, but kind of bad?
Mom: I would go to a different place where I couldn't live with you or Heavenly Father, I could only see you If you wanted to come visit me.
Adia: What if you are REALLY REALLY SUPER BAD?
Mom: Then I would go somewhere sad and I wouldn't see you anymore.
Adia: Who would you live with?
Mom: I don't know, maybe Satan.
Adia: Yeah, probably Satan... and Daddy too.
Well, I guess we all know what that says about Troy - Yikes!:)

1 comment: