Monday, January 25, 2010

Swimming

We decided that Ethan needed somewhere to spend some of his energy, so we signed him up for swimming lessons. He LOVES it. His teacher is amazing with him, and he really is learning a lot. I took some pictures this week, but we are sitting way up in the balcony watching him on the very farthest end of the pool, so the pictures aren't the best quality.















Adia got a little bored and took over the camera for a while. We ended up with some mighty nice pictures of Mom and Dad. Isn't she a great photographer?











Pretty good for a little guy that just a few years ago would freak out if you asked him to lay down in the bathtub right?






2 comments:

  1. Katie that is the cutest picture of you, Adia did a great job. I can't wait to see you and your cute family this weekend.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter loved swimming lessons. I can't wait to sign up this summer. I hope to see you this weekend while you are down. Great Pictures too.

    ReplyDelete