We were driving in the car this evening and the kids noticed that there was a car behind us. Always pretending they said "oh no! Someone is following us" They were pretending to be worried and freaked out-so funny. Trying to play along I said " Oh, boy, guys who is it?" Ethan said "I think it's a STRANGER!" (Their momma is queen of the stranger danger and he knew that this is the thing that would really scare me.) Adia came back with "No, it's even worse...It's a TEENAGER!!! "
Later, after I finished laughing I asked why a teenager was even worse than a stranger. She answered that Dad and I were always saying how we are so scared of when she becomes a teenager, so she figured it must be bad. She's pretty close to right.
I love your kids, and can't wait until they are teenagers. Give them loves for me.
ReplyDeleteAunt Stacy