Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trying to catch up.

I'm still not caught up for the summer, and it seems like I keep falling further and further behind. This is from a while ago, but hey, at least it's here.:)


Grandpa is a huge story teller. The kids still believe everything he says, (I can't say too much it took me about five years of marraige to realize that almost every story he tells isn't true.:))and I love this picture because you can tell that they are hanging on his every word.





Ethan had just fallen in the creek and the water was COLD!



A few weeks ago Grandma and Grandpa Eberling came to visit for the afternoon. We hadn't seen them for a really long time, so it was fun to catch up with them. After they gave the kids presents (Build-a-bears that are ADORABLE) we went out to eat and then went to the park. On our way we stopped by the tabernacle here in town and toured it for a few minutes. Then we went and played in the creek that runs through the park. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment