Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another First Day of School

Today was the day. It was finally time for Adia to go to school. She has been waiting for this all summer long, and it was every bit as good as she thought it would be. She had a lot of fun, and loved every minute of it. She says that she is "totally the smartest one in the whole class" but her teacher says that she "is a great leader and always willing to help others learn" (I think that means she was super bossy, and needs to give it a rest, but we'll give it a week or two and see how things go:)
I made her take pictures outside in the morning sun, and it was way too bright. This is her throwing a fit about having to take pictures when her eyes were "being brighted"

This is once she got over it and decided to smile and get it over with.











He poor little eyes are all red from the sun. I'm such a mean mom.




I took my camera and wanted to get shots of her hanging up her backpack and standing next to her cubby, but she told me that it was time to go, so I had to head out. I didn't want to embarrass her or anything. There will be plenty of time for that when she's older.






No comments:

Post a Comment