2. That Gary Thornbaum refuses to answer his phone when either I or anyone from his insurance company calls him.
3. That I have the best insurance company ever, and I love them. (Really, if you are shopping around for good insurance let me know, I have a recommendation)
4. That Gary Thornbaum WILL NOT steal my peach joy after all. Look at these yummy turnovers I made today. Is your mouth watering yet? It should be because these suckers are STINKIN' GOOD! And they are made fresh from Gary Thornbaum Peaches!
I agree... great insurance company! I also think Gary knows exactly what he is doing....
ReplyDeleteI want a turnover!!!! Send one my way. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Gary Thornbaum will get his due.
P.P.S. Now I'm curious. Who is your insurance company?
These look SO yummy! Will you teach me how to cook..please!
ReplyDeleteYup! Cops ARE nice (I married one :) and those turnovers look YUMMY!
ReplyDelete