Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I miss since I moved...

There are a lot of things that I miss since we moved far, far from "home", but one of the things I miss most is the beauty. It's beautiful where I live now, but it isn't that familiar beauty that I grew up knowing. Here are a few pictures I took a couple of weeks ago when the kids and I were in La Sal for a visit.





This is just a random goofy picture of the kids as we drove up the mountain.








As we were driving we saw a HUGE bull elk. For this early in the year his antlers are gigantic! The picture below is actually the best shot, but the other views show you his amazing rack. Where is my zoom lens when I need it?



Here is another random truck picture. I'm not sure how it got here in the order of the pictures, but I can't get it to move, so enjoy:)




This is growing on a rock in my parent's back yard. Pretty right?









2 comments:

  1. Levi and Cassie Mallory FamilyJune 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM

    I meant how come?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi and Cassie Mallory FamilyJune 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM

    How some I didn't get a phone call?
    Some one is in trouble.

    ReplyDelete