Sunday, June 14, 2009

The after party.

After the ballet we went out to eat. Adia wanted to go to her favorite place, Chinese. My dad HATES Chinese food, really, HATES it. But Adia loves it, and it was her special night, and she does have those beautiful blue eyes... we ended up eating Chinese. Then that wasn't enough, so we had to go out for ice cream, then we couldn't stop there, we built a fire in the back yard and roasted s'mores. Talk about spoiled! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for being here for that special event, and for spoiling us rotten. (And for eating Chinese, even though you had to gag down every bite you took:)









I took my zoom lens to the ballet, which is how I got such great shots of the performance, but this is the best I could do up close. Notice the stunning necklace my mom is wearing. It was a gift from Adia, she made it herself, and my sweet mother wore it the entire time she was here. Now that's devotion:)




No comments:

Post a Comment