Monday, January 21, 2013

Crafty

I used to be really crafty. I crafted all the time. One of the things I really loved was making wreaths for my door. However, the last few years have been a little crazy for me and I don't have a lot of time for crafting anymore. It makes me sad, but there just isn't much I can do about it. However, this Christmas I was out of school, and I had a few weeks where I hardly had to work at all, so I took a little time and made a winter wreath for my door. I saw a similar idea on pinterest, HERE and as I looked around my house I already had the supplies to make my own version of it. This is what I came up with. I love it. The little pop of red against the white is the perfect solution for the "no longer Christmas, but still not Valentines" time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment