Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just fishing.

One super fun thing about living with my parents for a while was that we had lots of chances to go fishing. Our favorite fishing spot is Medicine Lake. The drive is always beautiful, the temperature is nice and cool, and the fish are always biting.




 This is a really bad picture, but I had to include one of how Adia casts. She puts her whole body into it and ends with one leg cocked behind her. It's so funny to watch her.





1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude. I sounds like you had a rough go the last month or so but you make it sound like an adventure! I guess now that everything is somewhat back to normal you can look back on it that way, but I am sure while you were in the middle of it you wanted to pull your hair out. Speaking of your hair I LOVE the new color. I tried red once and it turned orange so don't think I will go down that road again. Glad all is going well.

    ReplyDelete