maybe if this was what the toilets looked like she would change her mind...
Last night we were watching a show on TV and it had a jail scene in it. There was a toilet in the cell. Adia asked if you had to pee in front of everyone when you were in jail. I have never personally been to jail for any period of time - I know, some of you are probably SHOCKED:)- so I don't have first had knowledge on these kinds of things. Figuring that Uncle Levi is probably beyond sick of us calling him to ask stupid legal and criminal questions, and feeling that it is always best to discourage a desire to go to jail, I took a chance and said that it looked like you do in fact have to pee in public there. She said very seriously, "Well that settles it. I'm not going to be a thief or a killer then."
Well thank goodness! She was saved from a life of crime by fear of public urination. I feel like we really dodged a bullet there, as it seems that up until that point things could have gone either way!
No comments:
Post a Comment