Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's The Simple Things

I am the best mom ever according to my kids. I'm super popular, and and they can't stop hugging me. Want to know what I did? It took a ton of effort and sacrifice. Not everyone can achieve it, but I'll let you in on the secret in case you want to try. Here goes, are you ready?...

1. I went out of town for a whole weekend and left them home. They actually missed me, and now they are super nice to me.

2. When I came back I brought them something special... Flintstones Gummie Vitamins (with added choline to support healthy brain function - yeah, I'm cool like that:) I'm not even kidding. They think it's the best thing ever!

See, it isn't easy to be as cool as me. What can I say, I have mad skillz!
(just a side note, I'm super NOT cool, I'm a total geek because even just spelling skills with a z like that is giving me some major anxiety. I might have to go back and change it. Lame, I totally know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment