Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Adia's "Dance Show"

Adia's ballet studio did their Christmas Recital last night. Adia has been telling everyone she meets. "I'm going to star in a dance show would you like to see it?" When they say yes she tells them "Well, you better ask my mom if you are invited." She did great. She is quite the performer. I thought she would be scared when she saw the huge crowd, but she didn't seem to be phased at all. She got to wear makeup, and thought she was so beautiful. (she really was, she has lashes for miles.) I volunteered to be the stage helper, so Troy was in charge of manning the camera...thus, no pictures, not even one. Oh well, there is always next time. Great job Adia!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Troy my sister actually take the camera out of hands and take pictures for me because I get so caught up in the moment I forget to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete