I don't know what it's like where you live, but the weather here is Phenomenal! Fantastic! Freakishly Fabulous! (Lame, I know, but ending that portion without using the F sound just seemed wrong) While I do love the snow (I know, I'm crazy) and most of my family, friends and neighbors around here rely on a wet winter to survive the summer, I can't help but enjoy a 50+ degree day in January. With all this warm weather, you know what sounds good?
A FROSTY!
Right?
You know what sounds even better than that?
A FREE FROSTY!
Well, if you live in Utah, Colorado, or Wyoming you should check this out:

Yes, I still have Christmas Vacation to blog about, and yes this is ANOTHER post about adoption, but time is limited, so this is more important, and even Santa would agree with me on that!
Just in case it didn't make sense to you, if you live in those states, go to your closes Wendy's and buy a Frosty key tag for $1. The money from that goes to benefit the Adoption Exchange, which is a great organization for foster adoption, and then, every time you purchase something at Wendy's and show them you key tag you get a free Jr. Frosty! You only have until Feb. 29th to buy the key tags, but they will get you a frosty until the end of the year, so go stock up now. These would be perfect to add as an embellishment to a gift, give them to teachers, neighbors, friends. Kids have a birthday party to go to? This would be a perfect add on to the gift. Buy a bunch and hand out with your pass along card. I'm tellin ya, you better stock up and keep a bunch in your purse! And it all goes to a great cause. See you at the Wendy's, lets meet for a FREE frosty... every day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment