Our little friend Parker just had his ninth birthday, and has a thing for mustaches, so I made him this little gem
And then I made this for Ethan. He's really more of a lover than a fighter, which is kind of why it makes it so funny. I'm not sure why, but it seriously cracks me up. I giggle every time I see him in it. This is him showing off his massive (non-existant) muscles. He even said "are you here for the gun show?" I DIED! It was hilarious.




Do ya wanna mess with this? Do ya? Do ya?
(yes, that's his best super intimidating mean face. It's the best he's got. He is far more likely to hug you to the point that your head pops off than actually fight you. )
I'v also made some princess and ballerina shirts for Adia, and some fantastically hilarious St. Patricks day shirts for the kids, and have an "available" stamp in the works for Stacy's co worker, and my cousin, but no pictures yet. I just love doing it. It makes me happy, and I can't stop. Just thought I would share.
Way cute! I love them!
ReplyDelete