You know how when you are going through a trial, and things are really hard, and then, you start to work through it, and you feel like you are doing better, you are getting your feet underneath you, you know you are going to make it... and then something comes along and kicks you square in the head and brings you right back down to your knees again? Yeah, well, guess who got put in as
primary president today?
WHACK!!!
THUD!!!
(Evidently on my knees is where I need to be right now...:)
Should I say Sorry or congratulations? God works in mysterious ways right:)
ReplyDeleteBetter you than me!!! Good luck! We love you and know that you will do a great job.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't ask for a better Primary President that our Katie Kid. You will be fantastic with the children.
ReplyDeleteLove you tons.
Well i think its great you are the primary pres. Grandma told me yeterday and she was excited for you. I told her about your story of Ethan and the toothpaste and she would like to read your blog, so if you get a free moment can you help her if not then I will when I come over again. And if you do don't forget to write the instructions down so she can get back on to it. Love ya Katie hope to get over there soon and see you and the kids again.
ReplyDeleteYour going to be a great Primary President. :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you "announced" it for us!
ReplyDelete