Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A perfect brightness of hope.

Life has contained some roughness lately, for a lot of different reasons. This weekend we traveled quite a bit throughout the state. It was stormy and rainy almost the entire time. At first that kind of symbolized my mood, dark and cold and angry and harsh. But then, as He always does, God gave me a little boost. Over and over again I kept getting a little reminder, that in the midst of the storms little miracles poke through to help you along the way. Here are a few little miracles that I caught on camera... (Many of them were taken out of the window of the truck as we were speeding down the freeway, so please don't judge:)
Somewhere between Price and Green River

San Rafel Swell

Soldier Summit

Mt. Pleasant

The Castle Valley Pageant
(Not a great picture, but I kinda love how you can see the sunshine moving in.)

Manti

Woodside

Salina Canyon

Wherefore, ye must press forward
with a steadfastness in Christ,
having a perfect brightness of hope...
2 Nephi 31:20

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE rainbows. It always reminds me that God keeps his promises and His mercies are new every morning. I'm glad that God is showing you how much he loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and it fits with today's song "Little Wonders". I bet you cry at that movie??? Me too.

    ReplyDelete